Due to covid-19 pandemic, this year’s festival will be a bit unusual. The form of the festival will be somewhat limited but the foundation will remain! Screenings will mainly be offered at Folkets Bio Umeå, adapted along the recommendations of the authorities. Other events take place around Umeå and part of this year’s selection will also be available online on Draken Film.
Measures taken to create safe screenings during the Umeå European Film Festival:
– Limited number of available seats per screening or event.
– Payment with card or swish, no cash.
– To avoid congestion, we encourage you to purchase tickets online.
– Careful scheduling of screenings to avoid crowding.
– Hand sanitizer is available and contact surfaces are cleaned regularly.
We are following the development and abide by the authorities’ recommendations. If you have symptoms of illness, you should of course stay at home. To facilitate this, we have made exceptions to our no-refund rule during the festival and allow remote repurchasing before the screening starts. Repurchases can be initiated through mail email@example.com or by phone: 0727 – 13 43 40.